Wedding Processional Songs
Not every bride-to-be has visions of walking down the aisle to Wagner's 'Bridal Chorus.' Some prefer other songs that are romantic or dramatic. There may be a particular song dear to a bride's heart or one she just fell in love with.
For those looking for something that more accurately reflects the tone of individual weddings, here are some selections, courtesy of The Knot, that can make the wedding even more special.
1. 'Air' (Handel)
2. 'Canon in D' (Pachelbel)
3. 'Procession of Joy' (Hopson)
4. 'Te Deum' (Charpentier)
5. 'Wedding March' (Mozart)
6. 'Canzon V' (Gabrieli)
7. 'Romeo & Juliet Love Theme' (Tchaikovsky)
8. 'Winter' (Vivaldi)
1. 'Sunrise, Sunset' (Hamick & Bock)
2. 'The Look of Love' (Burt Bacharach)
3. 'The Vow' (Lubbock)
4. 'Wedding Processional' (Rodgers & Hammerstein)
Here are some other contemporary songs that can be used with lyrics or in instrumental versions as wedding processionals or first dances.
1. 'Take Me As I Am' (Love Theme from 'Jekyll & Hyde')
2. 'Marry Me' (Train)
3. 'Just the Way You Are' (Bruno Mars)
4. 'That's All I Ask of You' (Love Theme from 'Phantom of the Opera')
5. 'The Wind Beneath My Wings' (Bette Midler)
6. 'Con Te Partiro' (Andrea Bocelli)
7. 'My Heart Will Go On' (Love Theme from 'Titanic')
8. 'You Raise Me Up' (Josh Groban)